OLLU to host Student Aid Saturday on April 13
OLLU is hosting Student Aid Saturday on April 13 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Main Building, Room 211.
High seniors and their parents, and current OLLU students are invited to receive assistance completing financial aid applications. OLLU Financial Aid Office staff members will be on hand to provide assistance.
Student Aid Saturday encourages students and parents to complete the financial aid applications otherwise known as FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and TASFA (Texas Application for State Financial Aid). Research shows that 90 percent of students who complete the FAFSA will enroll in post-secondary education.The Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce, Firstmark Credit Union, SA2020, San Antonio Education Partnership, GenTX-San Antonio, and OLLU have joined forces to organize the Student Aid Saturday event.
In order to better assist with the applications, students and families are asked to bring the following:
• Student’s and parents’ social security numbers
• Student's alien registration number if applicable
• Student’s and parents’ exact dates of birth
• Student’s and parents’ 2012 IRS tax forms and W2s or link into IRS.gov
• Student’s and parents’ untaxed income information (e.g. child support)
• Student’s and parents’ other financial information (e.g. net worth of business, farm assets, etc.)
For questions or more information about the event, please call cafécollege at 210-207-4528 or visit www.studentaidsa.org