Honors program accepting applications for fall 2013
The OLLU Honors Program is now accepting applications for the fall 2013 semester. Application materials are due by May 7. Acceptance decisions will not be made until final grades have been posted for spring 2013.
Benefits of the Honors Program include:
• Enhances speech, writing and critical thinking skills
• Offers opportunities for experiential learning through service learning courses and service to the community
• Develops leadership skills
• Includes planned activities such as attendance at conferences, workshops and cultural events
• Provides assistance with applying for scholarships, internships and undergraduate research opportunities
• Examines topics through multiple perspectives, with less reliance on formal tests
• $1,000 scholarship per year
The application is available online. Encourage your OLLU student to apply.
For more information, contact Leda Barnett, PhD, director for the Honors Program, at email@example.com or 210-434-6711, ext. 2693.